Saturday 12 March 2011

First time blogger...

I have been pondering keeping a blog for ages now, and I suppose now is a good time than any. Reasons being so late to all this is recently becoming a mother to twin boys (now 9months old!) Its tough, but fun. I have managed in between looking after them and other things to doodle and paint when I can. I often storyboard for people and do editorial illustration (but the subject matter is sometimes really boring, so I shan't post that here)

So, these next few sketches were attempts at joining in a few online art activities, and not making the deadline, but still, got some nice pieces though....
^ Cyber Biker Chick, for CGHUB's CharacterForge: Akira challenge. To design a character from the Akira universe or redesign an existing character...

No comments:

Post a Comment